My name is Spencer Shugart. I am a Physical Therapist from a small town in Perry, GA. I am starting this blog in order to help others Move Better. I believe fundamentally that our bodies are created to move. I hope to provide helpful information from the literature that helps you reach your goal of being able to move. You may be a competitive athlete or weekend warrior who has pain with movements and are looking for information that will help get back to moving, If you want help in being able to reach your goal, then I want to help.
I am a Certified Othopedic Clinical Specialist by the American Physical Therapy Association. Prior to becoming a therapist I went to undergraduate in Exercise Science and became a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association in 2006. I graduated with a Master in Physical Therapy in 2011 from Western Carolina University.
I currently treat orthopedic injuries with specializing in running biomechanics, injury prevention, ACL Rehab, Shoulder, Knee, and Spine Rehab. I incorporate manual therapy, dry needling, and therapeutic exercises as the primary forms of treatment but also use other modalities when appropriate.
I believe that God created me to help others and I am doing the best that I can to make that happen.
Thanks
Made to Move
Spencer Shugart PT MPT OCS CSCS
I currently treat orthopedic injuries with specializing in running biomechanics, injury prevention, ACL Rehab, Shoulder, Knee, and Spine Rehab. I incorporate manual therapy, dry needling, and therapeutic exercises as the primary forms of treatment but also use other modalities when appropriate.
I believe that God created me to help others and I am doing the best that I can to make that happen.
Thanks
Made to Move
Spencer Shugart PT MPT OCS CSCS
No comments:
Post a Comment